MyPillow® is a revolutionary pillow that is designed and manufactured in the USA to give you the healthiest, deepest and most restful sleep of your life. MyPillow® uses a unique patented 3 piece interlocking pillow filler that will provide all the support necessary to keep your 8 cervical nerves in your neck held straight all night long. This helps you to maintain that deep healing REM sleep that is so important for your good health.
MyPillow® has sold over 40 million pillows worldwide (Feb 2018) and helped support millions of people with conditions such as snoring, sleep apnea, fibromyalgia, migraines, neck and back pain, insomnia, asthma, allergies and the list goes on and on. MyPillow® comes in 4 different levels of thickness that will fit to your unique body size and sleeping patterns rather than forcing you to try and fit the pillow. Check out the 'specs' page to work out which pillow fit is the best for you as an individual.
MyPillow® is designed to be machine washable, you can put them in the tumble dryer as they are guaranteed they will NOT GO FLAT for 10 years minimum! If you are sick of your regular pillows going flat, not being able to wash or dry them, folding them up at night, sleeping with your arm underneath your pillow, tossing and turning, and constantly buying new ones then this is the pillow for you!
Experience what a good night’s sleep will do for you. Nonallergenic, antimicrobial, machine washable and dryable. MyPillow® is backed by a 10-Year Warranty! You will not find MyPillow in any stores. Order yours today!
Please refer to 'Specs' tab to find the pillow size that suits you...The 'Colour' drop down represents the different loft (width) of pillow. From smallest to largest, Yellow, White, Green, Blue.
Select Best Fit - See attached PDF chart for further information
The 'Colour' drop down represents the different loft (width) of pillow. From smallest to largest, Yellow, White, Green, Blue. See below to find out which one is best for you.
YELLOW (LEVEL 1) - The MyPillow® Yellow Label has the least amount of fill and is ideal for most children ages 3 - 11, small framed women who sleep on their sides, all stomach sleepers, and average framed women who sleep on their back.
WHITE (LEVEL 2) - The MyPillow® White Label is ideal for most average women, small framed men, and teenagers who sleep primarily on their side; and average framed men who sleep primarily on their back.
GREEN (LEVEL 3) - The MyPillow® Green Label is ideal for most average men, large framed women, and large framed teenagers who sleep primarily on their side; large framed men who sleep on their back, and average framed women who sleep with a CPAP machine or have acid reflux.
BLUE (LEVEL 4) - The MyPillow® Blue Label is ideal for most large framed men (with very broad shoulders) who sleep primarily on their side; and average framed men who sleep with a CPAP machine or have acid reflux.
Queen Size - is a standard size pillow - 50.8cm x 71.12cm
(if you prefer a longer King Size pillow please see this link My Pillow King Size
We offer a 10 year limited warranty and any workmanship and/or material defects. We guarantee that MyPillow WILL NOT GO FLAT!! The medical-grade polyfoam will not go flat for 10 to 13 years. We use permacore thread and generous seam allowance to assure your pillow will withstand years of sleep and hundreds of wash/dry cycles. Washing and drying the pillow at least every 4 months revitalises the foam so you get the quality sleep you deserve.
If you would like further information on the pillow to help you decide which size is best for you to see the video for a full run-through or see the attached PDF or you can visit the American website www.mypillow.com or mypillow.co.nz
My Pillow FAQ's
How do I know what pillow I have?
- Yellow (Level 1) : will have yellow writing on the tag
- White (Level 2) : will have black writing on the tag
- Green (Level 3) : will have green writing on the tag
- Blue (Level 4) : will have blue writing on the tag
Do the pillows come with pillow cases? No. Queen pillows fit a standard sized pillow case. King Pillows will need a longer pillow case (Sizing: Standard/Queen 50.8cmH x 71.12cmL. Long/King is 50.8cmH x 86.36cmL)
What kind of pillow cases can I use? 100% cotton, open ended pillow cases. Using another fabric blend or material will take away the cooling effect of the pillow. Do not use pillow protectors since they will take away the cooling effect of the pillow. Pillow protectors are also not needed since MyPillow® is washable and dryable.
Why does MyPillow® seem lumpy? The Patented 3 piece interlocking fill may appear to be lumpy, but once you start sleeping on it you will soon realize that you can easily move the fill and adjust it to fit your perfect sleep position. Continued washing and drying of your MyPillow® also helps condition the fill while providing a clean, sanitary place to rest your head at night.
Why is MyPillow® hot? My Pillows 3 piece interlocking fill is designed to provide a cooling effect by allowing the pillow to breathe. Check to make sure you are not using a pillow protector or any other type of pillow case other than 100% cotton, open ended Pillow Case.
How do I wash MyPillow®?
- Cold or Warm on regular cycle (not delicate)
- Use any detergent. Do not use fabric softener. We recommend Nellie's All Natural Laundry Soda.
Top Loading Machines
- Place 2 pillows in washer to balance.
- If only 1 pillow, balance with towels.
Front Load Machines:
- Wash pillows with a full load of laundry
- Tumble Dry with HIGH heat.
- No dryer balls or fabric softener
- Use extra spin cycles to lessen drying time.
- Do not worry about over-drying.
- We recommend laundering every 4 months, even if clean.
- If you have allergies, every 2 months or as often as needed.
- MyPillow®’s 10-Year Warranty covers laundering.
Is My Bamboo Pillow (otherwise known as Bambillow) made by the same company?
NO. We have recently had customers confuse My Pillow with a Chinese made bedding product new to the market called My Bamboo Pillow or Bambillow. Please do not confuse My Bamboo Pillow (Bambillow) with the Original My Pillow. My Bamboo Pillow (Bambillow) does not have any connection whatsoever to My Pillow. My Bamboo Pillow (Bambillow) is NOT made in the USA it is made in China by a completely different company. Only the USA made My Pillow can offer you the non-allergenic qualities and different pillow heights and lofts to ensure you find the right pillow to fit you as an individual. No matter your size, the position you sleep in or if you have any sleep disorders we will have a My Pillow to suit you!
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- best sleep
- Best sleep with these, really happy
- Sale price
- When it went on special I bought 4. These pillows are not cheap to buy, so very happy to get the special price.
- Mypillow is really the best.
- Bought this many years ago in America! So happy to find a supplier here as I need another level 3 pillow. Can't wait to receive it!
- So far enjoying the pillows
- We bought one of the smaller levels for our son who was having trouble with a sore neck,. He seems very happy with the pillow. My husband has just ordered the largest one. Hope this one will help him
- REALLY machine washable and dryable
- We have kids that often spill stuff on their pillows. So happy this is machine washable AND dryable! Really happy with this purchase. Will get one for my dad
- I purchased two and just ordered another three for my daughter and her family. Love them